Monday, December 8, 2008

If your reading this, you just got tagged........do it on your blog so we can all read yours!

10 years ago:
1. I was about 7 months pregnant with my 3rd Child
2. Living in Alaska enjoying every minute of it
3. Working in the Primary Presidency at church
4. Counting the days till my hyper 2 yr old started kindergarten.
5. Oblivious to the joys of a pre- 9/11 world.

5 Things on Today’s ToDo List:
1. Burn cds into iTunes. I knew i had more music than that!
2. Finish decorating tree and house
3. Help kids make gingerbread ornaments to decorate tree. They apparently hate my "pretty" trees. so we are doing a "kid" tree this year :-)
4. Watch another episode of Heroes
5. Go to bed early....har har har....it's on my to-do list everyday because it rolls over from teh day before that it DIDN'T happen......again.

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. anything chocolate....
2. Dr. Pepper (When I feel crappy.....like gingerale!)
3. bowl of yogurt cheerios
4. Rold gold pretzels
5. Fresh veggies or fruit bowls from walmart

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off debts
2. Buy a house
3. Buy george a volvo...he's wanted one since he served his mission in Sweden.
4. Pay off all of our college tuitions/put in accounts for kids
5. Put a ton away for George and I to travel europe when we retire.

5 Places I have lived:
1. Vicksburg, MS
2. Kaiserslautern Germany
3. Anchorage Alaska
4. Wichita falls Texas
5. Long Island, New York

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Kmart Shoe department
2. Weis grocery store clerk
3. Finish line sales associate
4. Home Day Care Business
5. PTA president

No comments: